HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to enter, individuals must during the promotional period purchase a product to the value of NZ$10.00 or NZ$25.00 to receive a free scratch card.
FOR INSTANT CASH WINNERS: The entrant must open their card to reveal whether or not they have won an instant prize. To claim an instant prize, entrants will be required to complete the back of their original scratch card by inserting their requested details and send their winning scratch card to Paralympics New Zealand Inspired to Win Suite 2.10 Axis Building, 1 Cleveland Road, Parnell, Auckland, 1052. The Promoter recommends that winners use registered post; however, this is not a condition of entry and the cost to do so will be the responsibility of the winner.
Promotion commences on 05/10/15 and closes 5pm New Zealand local time on 19/02/17 (“Promotional Period”). Entries into the first Major Prize Draw must be received by last mail on 4/7/16 and entries into the second Major Prize Draw and all claims for instant cash must be received by 5pm on 03/03/17. The first Major Prize Draw will take place at Paralympics New Zealand, 2.10, Axis Building, 1 Cleveland Road, Parnell, Auckland on 07/07/16 at 11am and the second Major Prize Draw will take place at the same time and address on 06/03/17. The first valid entry draw in each draw will win $10,000 cash. Allow 28 days for receipt of prize.
TO ENTER THE MAJOR PRIZE DRAW: Individuals must complete the back of their original game card by completing the requested details and then mailing it to Paralympics New Zealand Inspired to Win, Suite 2.10 Axis Building, 1 Cleveland Road, Parnell, Auckland, or log on to www.paralympics.org.nz and complete the online entry form. Entries for all cash prize claims must be received by 5pm on 03/03/17.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per scratch card received on purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
6. Promotion commences on 05/10/15 and closes 5pm New Zealand local time on 19/02/17 (“Promotional Period”). Entries into the first Major Prize Draw must be received by last mail on 4/7/16 and entries into the second Major Prize Draw and all claims for instant cash must be received by 5pm on 03/03/17. The first Major Prize Draw will take place at Paralympics New Zealand, 2.10, Axis Building, 1 Cleveland Road, Parnell, Auckland on 07/07/16 at 11am and the second Major Prize Draw will take place at the same time and address on 06/03/17. The first valid entry draw in each draw will win $10,000 cash.
7. Instant winners will be notified immediately as revealed on their scratch ticket. Major Prize Draw winners will be notified by telephone and mail, and their names will be published on www.paralympics.org.nz on or before 10/7/16 for the first Major Prize Draw and 10/3/17 for the second Major Prize Draw.
8 The first valid entry drawn in the first major prize draw will win $10,000 cash. The first valid entry drawn in the second Major Prize Draw will win $10,000 cash. Both prizes will be awarded in the form of a cheque. Instant win cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a cheque. The instant prize pool is $4,000. The total prize pool is $24,000.
9 $25 purchasers will be automatically given 3 entries into the Major Prize Draw when they log onto www.paralympics.org.nz to enter their details. $25 purchasers who post in their entry, will also receive 3 entries into the Major Prize Draw.
10 If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to an equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11 If any instant win cash prizes have not been claimed by 5pm on 03/03/17 these prizes will be forfeited. If the Major Prize remains unclaimed by 5pm on 06/06/17, a further draw will then take place on 07/06/17 at the same time and place as the original draw. If the Major Prize still remains unclaimed by 07/09/17, the Major Prize will be finally forfeited to the Promoter for use or distribution at its discretion. The foregoing arrangements apply subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12 The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the promotion at any time irrespective of the expiry date for the Promotional Period including, without limitation, if for any reason the promotion is interfered with or disrupted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter. Any such cancellation, termination, modification, suspension or recommencement shall be notified on the website www.paralympics.org.nz.
13 Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials will be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
14 Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
15 To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter’s total liability, whether for breach of these conditions or in negligence or in any other tort or for any other common law or statutory cause of action arising in relation to the promotion, is limited to the amount of the total prize pool in aggregate.
16 All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be consent to use of the prize winner’s name and photograph for any promotional purposes, including for the winner’s name to be published on the Promoter’s website.
17 The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and will not disclose such information to third parties, with the exception of parties involved with conducting the promotion such as prize suppliers and, as required, to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. All personal information will be retained and entrants will only be contacted should they opt to receive further communication from Paralympics New Zealand. Communication may include future offers, promotional events or fundraising activities.
18 The Promoter is Paralympics New Zealand, 2.10, Axis Building, 1 Cleveland Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand, 1052.
19 These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time by notification on the website www.paralympics.org.nz.